2015 marked the first time I would be blogging at the turn of a new year, which meant New Year resolutions, blog housekeeping and challenge sign-ups. I decided early-on that I wasn’t going to sign-up to too many challenges because I didn’t want to overstretch myself, but I’m adding just one more to the list. The 2015 Discussion Challenge – hosted by Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight and Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction.
Why Did I Sign-Up?
In my Top Ten Tuesday post on Reading and Blogging Resolutions, I said I wanted to try and write more discussion posts in 2015, including more personal posts. When I spotted this challenge it seemed like something I could do to keep me motivated! I’m going to link-back to posts I’ve written throughout the year below:
- Buying Books As Cheap As Possible
- The First Week Back Is Nearly Over!
- Do You Review Your Reviews?
- How Much Do You Spend On Books?
- Death of the “Buy Link”
- The Transatlantic Book Project – The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender
- Crazy and Best Search Terms of 2015
- Do Publisher’s Actually Hate Us?
- The Day My Sister Became BFFs With Cecelia Ahern