- I accept ARCs and finished copies of physical books and e-books for review. If the book is part of a series I may request the previous books to write a well-rounded review.
- I’m open to reviewing self-published titles, but titles received from a publisher take priority. I am also open to reviewing audio books.
Ratings and Review Style:
I will make every effort to post a timely review for any books I accept, usually within one month after the publication date (where this is possible). My reviews are not literary critiques, they represent my honest opinion of the book, which may not always be positive. I may also post my reviews on Amazon, Goodreads and other online sites. If I do not finish a book I may write a post explaining my reasons for not finishing and if I intend to read the book in the future.
Ratings are based solely on my personal opinion and enjoyment of the book at the time of reading and can not be easily compared between books, especially if not in the same genre.
I’m interested in guest posts, Author guest posts, Author interviews, giveaways and cover reveals!
- Giveaways will state clearly if they are open internationally or not
- Opening and closing dates of entry will be clearly displayed in the giveaway post
- You must be 18 years or older, or have your parents’/guardians’ permission to enter
- All entries will be disqualified if it is discovered that any of the entries are forged
- The winner will be notified by email when the competition closes, if the winner does not respond within 48 hours a second winner will be chosen (please check junk folders!)
- In some cases the item will be sent by me, in others it will come directly from the publisher/author. I am not responsible for items sent by publishers/authors. In the case of items sent by me – I am not responsible for any items lost in the mail.
Please Be Advised: Confessions of a Book Geek is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk.