- I accept ARCs and finished copies of physical books and e-books for review. If the book is part of a series I may request the previous books to write a well-rounded review.
- I’m open to reviewing self-published titles, but titles received from a publisher take priority. I am also open to reviewing audio books.
Ratings and Review Style:
I will make every effort to post a timely review for any books I accept, usually within one month after the publication date (where this is possible). My reviews are not literary critiques, they represent my honest opinion of the book, which may not always be positive. I may also post my reviews on Amazon, Goodreads and other online sites. If I do not finish a book I may write a post explaining my reasons for not finishing and if I intend to read the book in the future.
Ratings are based solely on my personal opinion and enjoyment of the book at the time of reading and can not be easily compared between books, especially if not in the same genre.
I’m interested in guest posts, Author guest posts, Author interviews, giveaways and cover reveals!
- Giveaways will state clearly if they are open internationally or not
- Opening and closing dates of entry will be clearly displayed in the giveaway post
- You must be 18 years or older, or have your parents’/guardians’ permission to enter
- All entries will be disqualified if it is discovered that any of the entries are forged
- The winner will be notified by email when the competition closes, if the winner does not respond within 48 hours a second winner will be chosen (please check junk folders!)
- In some cases the item will be sent by me, in others it will come directly from the publisher/author. I am not responsible for items sent by publishers/authors. In the case of items sent by me – I am not responsible for any items lost in the mail.
Please Be Advised: Confessions of a Book Geek is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk.
I am interested in having you review or post in Michelle Birbeck’s Blog Tour June 26-July 3 for The Stars are Falling. contact me at wyndy (at) thewriterscoffeeshop.com
Book Page is http://ph (dot) thewriterscoffeeshop (dot).com/books/detail/153
Hi Wyndy, thank you so much for considering me, The Stars Are Falling sounds quite unique from the description! Unfortunately, I have exams coming up in three weeks and I’ve also committed to two other blog tours and I need to ensure I meet those deadlines. Please feel free to consider me for other tours in the future 🙂 R x
Thanks! No problem! I definitely will. Good luck with exams!
Thank you! 🙂
Discovered your site from the A-Z challenge. Really liking it so far.
Hi Alex, thank you for your comments! R x
[…] Policies […]
[…] Policies […]
I’m hoping you will consider reviewing my series St. Barts. There are two books out now and the next two will be released on Monday! Way ahead of schedule but my very small UK publisher wants to strike when the iron is hot. It’s a contemporary romance series based on the Caribbean island of St. Barts which is paradise, and a hot spot for the rich and famous. The series follows an incredibly optomistic young woman called Sunny O’Hara and her relationship with an actor called Sven Larsen. It deals with celebrity and fame, money and power and how life always throws you a curveball…or three. I would be more than willing to send you the pdf or mobi copies of the books.
Let me know if you’re interested.
Thanks so much for your time
Thank you for contacting me. I’m not currently accepting eBooks for review, but please feel free to get in touch again via the Contact form should you release as a paperback. Best of luck! Rachel xx
Hi Rachel – Just found your site thanks to some love you got from another blogger/reviewer – and I will be thanking her shortly! I was published with Liquid Silver Books last November for my novel, Updrift, and would love to offer it to you for your review. Here’s a link in case you’re interested, and I hope to hear from you soon! (If you don’t hate it, I’ll be happy to do a giveaway on your site, too. 🙂 )
Hello! I’m so sorry for the delay in replying – your comment was lost in my back office for a little while! Your book sounds very interesting, I would love to review it. Would you have a physical copy at all? Once I’ve read and reviewed the book, I can then offer an interview, guest post and giveaway options! R xx
Thank you for getting back to me! If you would please send me a an email at email@example.com with a mailing address, I’ll be happy to send you a physical copy of Updrift. I appreciate your willingness to consider my story. 🙂