Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR
I’m a mood reader, so out of curiosity I’m going to quickly take a look back and see how many books I’ve read that were on my Autumn TBR post and Summer TBR list. The results are… 2/10 off the Autumn list and 3/10 off the Summer list. Could definitely do better – but I’m surprised I read any of them at all! This time around, I’m going to try and make it easier by picking 10 books I already own that I want to get to –
1. The King’s Curse by Philippa Gregory – This was on a previous list, but I wanted to wait to do a full reread of the series, which I hope I can do over the Christmas period. Really looking forward to a reread of this series.
2. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J Maas – Having read and ADORED Throne of Glass and The Assassin’s Blade, I can’t wait to get to the next two books in this series, but I’m taking small breaks in-between each book, partly to give my feels a chance to recover, and partly because I don’t want to have to endure the wait until book 4.
3. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi – I’ve had this whole series ready to binge for a while now, and it seems to be a firm favourite in the blogosphere – really looking forward to reading these!
4. Crash Into You by Katie McGarry – I’ve read and loved two books in this series – Pushing the Limits and Dare You To, and after taking a break from YA/NA romance, I’m just about ready to dive back in again with this one.
5. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare – I love the Shadowhunter world, and when I finished City of Heavenly Fire I went straight in to The Infernal Devices series. It just didn’t grab me at the time, but I really want to read it – so I’m hoping to get to it soon.
6. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin – This is a well-loved series, and one that I’ve been wanting to read for a while. I have the first book and hope I like it as much as everyone else seems to!
7. Who R U Really? by Margo Kelly – This is a review book and I’m taking part in the blog tour for it – it has a really interesting plot-line based around online identities.
8. Uglies by Scott Westerfield – This is a series I’ve seen a lot of on BookTube, and it seems to have quite a following. It’s a great concept for a novel, so I’m really looking forward to this series.
9. The Statisitcal Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E Smith – I read The Geography of You and Me and really enjoyed it, it was a light and fluffy read and I’m hoping for a similar experience from this one.
10. What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty – I originally wanted to read The Husband’s Secret, but it wasn’y at the store, so naturally I picked up another Moriarty read…
Have Your Say:
Have Your Say is back! The only outstanding Have Your Say read left is Cinder, which I don’t own yet – so I’ll get to it at some point. I love doing Have Your Say reads, you guys always pick the best books!
Has your favourite book made my list of TBR reads this week? Do you think I’ll really enjoy one of the books mentioned and should pick it up sooner rather than later?
Let me know by voting in the poll below! You can pick your top 3 from my list, and voting is open for one week. I’ll read and review the book that comes out on-top in the month of December – so get voting!
What books are on your Winter TBR? Do you ever read the books you plan to? Which one of these should I make a priority? Link me up and let me know in the comments! Happy reading, Book Geeks!