I’ve been nominated by Erin at Raised Reading for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award!
Here are the rules for the award:
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven Facts About Me:
I always find these so tricky to do – picking seven facts about myself that others might find even remotely interesting… OK, here we go…
- I’m completely addicted to the colour purple (the colour, not the book). I’ve loved it since I was little, though back then I loved lilac and these days I love aubergine. I’ve always hated the colour pink.
- I studied Public Relations, Advertising and Marketing at University and always assumed I’d end up working for an advertising agency in the city. My career and life has panned out so much differently than I imagined back then! But I’m completely in love with the path that it’s taken.
- I’m definitely a Christmas person. Now, that doesn’t mean I appreciate Christmas-themed television adverts starting at the end of August, what it does mean is that I love the smell of Christmas in the air, I love giving people gifts as a gesture of how much I love them, I love all of the festivities (and drinks!), and I love the wind-down, when you take time off work and just relax towards the end of another year.
- I’m addicted to the smell of cinnamon. I adore cinnamon.
- I have bookish-OCD and I’m a bit of a perfectionist. I like my Goodreads covers to match the edition of the book I’ve actually read, and I generally like to make sure things are very organised. My media library in WordPress is all named correctly too. It stresses me out sometimes.
- Speaking of Goodreads, I recently sorted through my Want to Read shelf, and created new shelves to separate my wish-list reads, from the books I actually own and have yet to read. According to Goodreads I currently own 134 unread books… I’m working on it…
- I think I’m going to be an eternal student. I graduated in 2012 and work full-time, but I’m always either on a course or looking for the next one to do. I completed a post-grad diploma in 2013, and I’m in the middle of another one now. I’m lucky that my employer supports my need to learn.
Who I’m Nominating:
- Aimee at What Aimee Read Next
- Amanda at Book Badger
- Stefani at Caught Read Handed
- Selah at A Bibliophile’s Style
- Hayley at Books are Delicious
- Laura @ She Loves to Read
- Leah @ Uncorked Thoughts
- Stormy @ Book. Blog. Bake
- Brandie @ Brandie is a Book Junkie
- Tara @ The Librarian Who Doesn’t Say Shhh!
- Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm
- Ula @ Blog of Erised
- Quinn @ Quinn’s Book Nook
- Belinda @ Bookarahma
I know some of these blogs may be award-free zones, but I wanted to nominate you for it anyways! Or, if you have already been nominated for this award, feel free to leave a link to your post in the comments!