Yes, you heard it here first – I’ve officially gone mad. So, for the last few months I’ve been a little absent on the blogging front. I haven’t left the community, far from it, but I am posting a lot less regularly. Vlogmas is something I’m used to seeing on BookTube, but it wasn’t until Samantha @ Spines and Covers commented on my recent discussion post about the death of “buy-links”, that I discovered Blogmas is a thing too. I have used Samantha’s beautiful graphic for this series (which links to her original post when clicked!).
What should you expect to see during Blogmas on Confessions of a Book Geek?
Honestly? I have no idea. I’m not even sure what I’m going to write yet myself. I just decided approximately 5 minutes ago, to go for it! I already have a review of Uprooted up for December 1st, and my discussion post for yesterday, so now I just need to get super motivated and bring you something interesting to read every day. *GULP* Piece of cake.
Are you participating in Blogmas? Leave me a link below if you are! What would you like me to write about? Hit me up with ideas, people!
- December 1 – Review: Uprooted
- December 2 – Death of the “Buy Link”?
- December 3 – 25 Days of Blogmas! (This post!)
- December 4 – Christmas Songs I LOVE!
- December 5 – The BEST Christmas Movies!
- December 6 – The Transatlantic Book Project: The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender
- December 7 – Stacking the Shelves and Wrapping It Up November 2015
- December 8 – Top Ten Tuesday – Authors New To Me In 2015
- December 9 – Review: The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender
- December 10 – Crazy and Best Search Terms 2015
- December 11 – Do Publishers Actually Hate Us?
- December 12 – Christmas Bookish Gift Guide with 20 EXCLUSIVE Discount Codes!
- December 13 – Review: Not That Kind of Girl
- December 14 – The Christmas Tag
- December 15 – Top Ten Tuesday – Favourite Books of 2015
- December 16 – Guest Post at Andi’s ABCs
- December 17 – The Day My Sister Became BFFs With Cecelia Ahern