Ten Seven Books I Can’t Wait To Get My Hands On (in the second half of 2015)
1. Go Set A Watchman by Harper Lee – So, I finally read To Kill A Mockingbird this year, and the verdict is that I absolutely adored it! Even if this sequel is being published under suspicious circumstances, I’ve decided I am going to read it, because only having one Lee book in my life is just not enough.
2. Queen of Shadows by Sarah J Maas – Do I really need to explain why this book is on my list? Really?! I’m madly in love with this series, and with Maas for showing me a Fantasy world (other than Harry Potter) that I can lose myself in. Le sigh. I can’t wait!
3. November Nine by Colleen Hoover – It’s NA, it’s contemporary, it’s Colleen Hoover. It’s romance. That is all any of us need to know. Now, gimmie!
4. Never Never Part 3 by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher – There’s no cover yet, and I can’t wait to see this cover, because we’ve already lost one hand between Part 1 and Part 2 (which I have to read yet, but I will, this week!).
5. Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon – I actually have an eARC of this one to read. The cover is what initially pulled me in, but that blurb is pretty hard to ignore – a girl who is allergic to the world? This should be good.
6. Dreamstrider by Lindsay Smith – I’m not even going to lie. It’s. All. About. The. Cover.
7. The Taming of the Queen by Philippa Gregory – So, I might have a couple of books on my TBR (*cough* four books on my TBR) by Philippa Gregory that I haven’t read yet, but this is a new one, and I love her. Reasons.
Realistically, I could only come up with 7 picks this week. My TBR overflowith, I usually pick up backlist books I want to read along the way, and I generally wait for a few reviews to come out before committing to a new read. Unless it’s a well loved author (see Hoover, Maas and Gregory above).
What are your ten picks for this week’s Top Ten Tuesday? My TBR is shaking already with all the books I’m sure to add to it today! Link me up in the comments!