- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site
- Answer the ten questions sent to you
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate ten blogs for the award
What do you currently have checked out from the library?
Um… I don’t really use the library. I know, I’m one of those people. Sometimes I’ll borrow an eBook, but I don’t have any out at the minute. The last eBook I borrowed was All The Light We Cannot See, and I was so glad I borrowed it instead of buying it because it was disappointing.
Do you prefer to read one book at a time or several at once?
One book at a time. I’ve tried the several at once thing, and it never works for me, I ultimately end up preferring one over the others and continuing it until it’s done. I tried to fight against my book monogamy once…
Have your reading habits changed since starting a blog?
Yup. First of all, I’m reading a lot more than I used to, and I also own a lot more books than I used to. Secondly, I’ve stepped outside my comfort-genres and I’ve tried lots of new authors I probably wouldn’t have found out about without blogging. Lastly, I hardly ever reread (even though I signed up to the ReRead Challenge this year). It’s pitiful, and I miss it.
Open the book closest to you and open to page 54. Write the first line.
If you have to choose a book to describe your life right now what would it be?
Worst book habit (I love reading these)
Which three attributes do you think make for a great book?
What is your number one tip for encouraging children to read?
Name three books you wish you’d written.
Finally…. Most intimidating book you’re too nervous to begin
- Brandie @ Brandie is a Book Junkie
- Stefani @ Caught Read Handed
- Becky @ A Fool’s Ingenuity
- Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense
- Trish @ Between My Lines
- Emily @ Books and Cleverness
- Elen @ A World of Reviews
- Joy @ Joyousreads
- Cait @ Paper Fury
- Quinn @ Quinn’s Book Nook
- Joey @ Thoughts and Afterthoughts (welcome to the sisterhood!)
- Andie @ The Book Heap