Ten Eight Books I’m Excited For In 2015
I never thought I’d see the day where I would once again be excited by pre-orders, where I would be waiting with anticipation for a book release, or where I would know the dates of my favourite authors’ new releases. Book blogging has a lot to answer for, and a lot to make me thankful for!
1. Confess by Colleen Hoover – Who’s with me?! Read one CoHo book, fall in love with CoHo and attempt to read her entire back-catalogue… or was that just me? I can’t wait for this one and did a more in-depth post here.
2. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas – I don’t read many re-tellings, but I’ve fallen in love with Maas’ writing after reading The Assassin’s Blade and Throne of Glass. I need more Maas in my life.
3. Untitled by Sarah J Maas – Book 4 in the Throne of Glass series, expected publication date September 2015 (that’s far too far away, Bloomsbury!). I don’t know how I’ll be able to hold out this long #feels.
4. November Nine by Colleen Hoover – I’m seeing a pattern here… CoHo has become an autobuy author for me, so it shouldn’t be a surprise that her two releases for 2015 make this list.
5. Never Never by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher – I know, OK? This list is getting ridiculous. I thought this book was due out at the end of this year, but apparently not. So I’m listing it. Sorry, not sorry. By the way, I really hope the UK gets this cover.
6. Before I Go by Colleen Oakley – Nope, not Hoover this time! I’ve seen this one around the web and it intrigued me, the further I read into the blurb I was sold. Who doesn’t enjoy breaking their heart over a weepy?
7. Even When You Lie To Me by Jessica Alcott – I’ve noticed there are a few books about forbidden love on my TBR, and when I spotted this one, I knew it would be added to my list!
8. Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver – While the Delirium trilogy wasn’t quite everything I hoped it would be, Oliver’s writing was beautiful throughout, so I’m wanting to try something else by her.
Last week’s winner of my Have Your Say poll was unsurprisingly Crown of Midnight by Sarah J Maas. Guess I’ll not be able to hold off on that one much longer then!
Which books are you most excited for in 2015? Do you have any recommendations for me? Link me up to your list or let me know in the comments! Happy Reading, Book Geeks!