The third and final post in my Shannon A Thompson Author Spotlight feature is a giveaway (open internationally) of Minutes Before Sunset. Shannon has kindly offered my readers the chance to win one of three copies of the eBook, the first in The Timely Death Trilogy.
To enter, follow this link to the rafflecopter giveaway. *Update* Giveaway is now closed. The Winners are Hayley Knighten, Aimee Carter and Cait Drews!
- This giveaway is open internationally.
- The giveaway opens on Monday 12th May at 9am, and closes Monday 26th May at 12pm (UK).
- You must be 18 years or older, or have your parents’/guardians’ permission to enter.
- Entries are verified. All entries will be disqualified if it is discovered that any of the entries are forged.
- The 3 winners will be notified by email when the competition closes, if the winners do not respond within 48 hours, a new winner(s) will be chosen (please check junk folders!).
- The eBooks will be sent directly from the author via Smashwords. To receive the eBook you will need a Smashwords account (free, easy and quick to set up). I will share your email address with the author for the sole purposes of contacting you regarding receiving your prize.
Get entering! 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
Awesome! Glad I found my way here. The link in the sidebar with the image didn’t work for me but I was able to get here through your recent posts widget.
I’ve fixed the link in the sidebar now, thanks for letting me know! I’m always asleep when you try to contact me, promise I’m not ignoring you!! 🙂
No worries. I think we’re in different time zones.
Possibly, either that or you stay up very late! 🙂
That is entirely possible! 🙂
The winners are Hayley Knighten, Aimee Carter and Cait Drews! Thank you to everyone who entered and shared my very first giveaway! I will be contacting the winners by email and passing on your contact details to Shannon so she can send you your prizes.
[…] is part of a feature on Minutes Before Sunset that includes an author interview with Shannon and a giveaway of 3 eBook copies of Minutes Before Sunset. I was provided with a copy of this book to review, but […]