Guys and gals, I can’t believe I’m writing this post… but Confessions of a Book Geek has turned 1!
Where has the year gone?!
When I first started blogging, I wasn’t quite sure what I was doing (sometimes I feel like I still don’t) but I went with it, and I’m so glad I did. I’ve renewed my love for reading, enjoyed some really great books I’d not have known about otherwise, got to interview some fantastic authors, host some amazing giveaways and best of all I got to join an amazing, friendly and supportive online community!
Before I get to the good part, which is lots of giveaway MADNESS, I want to share some stats from my 12 months of being a book blogger.
- I’ve published 238 posts since I started blogging (I didn’t know I had it in me!)
- There are currently 55 book reviews on Confessions of a Book Geek.
- Confessions of a Book Geek has 550 followers (<3 to you all!).
- My blog received 25, 360 views and 4,541 comments in one year! That’s insane.
- There’s 746 followers on Twitter and 353 likes on Facebook.
- I’ve interviewed 6 authors, launched 4 features and done Top Ten Tuesday 51 times!
Most importantly, I’ve “met” some seriously amazing people who’ve made the reading slumps, blog slumps, and slumpy frustrations worthwhile! There are FAR too many to list, but if you check out my Bloglovin’ profile, you will find these amazing people in the list of blogs I follow.
UK Only – Enter the Rafflecopter Giveaway!
1 x Hardback Copy of The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight 1 x Hardback Copy of Love Virtually 1 x Copy of Mad Men – The Illustrated World
Two winners will each win a book of their choice from The Book Depository up to the value of $10
All of the normal giveaway rules apply, but in this case following my blog is a mandatory entry for both giveaways as I am hosting these as a way to thank my followers! Of course, new followers are also welcome to enter!
Good Luck! 🙂