Top Ten Books On My Xmas Wishlist
My picks for today are books that I’m really looking forward to getting my hands on from my Goodreads wish-list shelf (and I may even self-gift in the sales!).
1. Ten Tiny Breaths by K A Tucker – New Adult has definitely become a firm favourite of mine in 2014, and this series seems to be getting rave reviews from bloggers whose opinions I trust!
2. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell – Rowell became hugely popular in 2014, and I still haven’t picked up one of her books yet, the synopsis of Attachments appeals to me the most, so if I’m making the jump, it’s this one I’ll pick up.
3. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater – It feels like there isn’t a blogger alive who doesn’t love this series. I really enjoyed The Wolves of Mercy Falls, and everyone seems to enjoy The Raven Cycle series more, so I wouldn’t mind finding this under the tree.
4. Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein – I love me some historical fiction, and I especially love WW2 fiction, and as this one is getting so much love, it seems like a safe choice!
5. Easy by Tamara Webber – Another New Adult series that is getting a lot of attention, and one I don’t think I’d have desired if it wasn’t for the great reviews I’ve seen.
6 & 7. Hopeless and Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover – I have so much love for this woman, it’s a little ridiculous. All of her new releases for 2015 are on my pre-order-auto-buy-now list, and I want to gather up her back catalogue too, so this seems as good a place as any to start. Though I do wish Simon & Schuster would stick with the US covers… Le sigh.
8. Legend by Marie Lu – A book that sounds intriguing that I may not pick up unless it’s something I receive as a gift – do you ever have books like that? This seems to be getting a lot of attention though, so it’s maybe worth splashing out on?
9. Proxy by Alex London – I absolutely love the premise and concept for this novel/series, and would love to sink my teeth into it in the new year.
10. The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay – With a current Goodreads average rating of 4.44, and everyone who’s read it telling me the writing is gorgeous and guaranteed to make you ugly-cry, this is book I’m really looking forward to. Plus I kind of love the melted ice cream cover…
What books would you love to find under your tree? Link me up or let me know in the comments! Merry Christmas, Book Geeks!