Sometimes I’m inspired by other blogger’s posts and sometimes I just feel the need to rant, let off steam and throw my opinions into the ring. When I do, I create a rant post and will link them below for your entertainment!
Rants and Discussions
- What is the POINT of preordering?!?
- Buying Books As Cheap As Possible
- Are You Book Monogamous?
- When You’re Ashamed of What You’re Reading
- When An Author Stalks You…
- Ominous October… For Scaredy Cats
- Apparently, I’m Reading Too Much
- Book Buying Bans and Me
- Damn You “Unknown Search Terms”!
- Harry Potter Sequel!
- What do you DO while listening to an audiobook??
- Amazon VS Hachette – Who Do You Support?
- Reading, blogging and trying to have a life!
- You Should Date An Illiterate Girl
- On Boycotting and Full Fathom Five
- The Danger of the “Assumption”
- Where have all the reviews gone?
- Harry Potter Readers Are Stupid
- The Problem With Instalove
Mental Health Awareness Month – June 2014
- Mental Health Awareness Month – Food For Thought (videos)
- Mental Health Awareness Month
- We’ve Lost A Comic Genius
- Mental Health Awareness Month Wrap Up
#sexmeup Readathon July 2014
- Let’s Talk About Sex, Baby (Intro Post)
- #sexmeup Reading List
- Beautiful Oblivion – Jamie McGuire (Review)
- Pushing the Limits – Katie McGarry (Review)
- Dare You To – Katie McGarry (Review)
Banned Books Week September 2014