Top Ten Sequels I Can’t Wait To Get My Hands On
I tend to be pretty good when it comes to finishing series. I usually binge-buy and/or binge-read them, and don’t like to leave a series unfinished. I also tend to prefer reading a series when all of the books have either been released, or they’re close to all being released, so I might struggle to fill ten spots this week! For most of the books on my list too, I already own the sequels and just need to get round to reading them…
1. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J Maas – And Heir of Fire… and the next three books in the series. I own all of the released books, but I’m savouring these bad boys before the wait kicks in for the next release. I recently read, reviewed and fell head-over-heels in love with The Assassin’s Blade and Throne of Glass. ❤
2. Crash Into You by Katie McGarry – And Take Me On… and Breaking The Rules. I own Crash Into You as an eBook and can’t wait to get to it, though I’d love to own all of these in hard copy. I love this series, and to see how much, you can check out my reviews of Pushing the Limits and Dare You To.
3. A Girl Undone by Catherine Linka – The sequel to A Girl Called Fearless (I know Jamie is looking forward to this one too!). I went into A Girl Called Fearless thinking it was a standalone, but it became apparent that there was more to this story… Due to be published in June 2015.
4. Seconds Before Sunrise by Shannon A Thompson – I read Minutes Before Sunset and was pretty much enthralled with this paranormal read. I’ve had book two for a little while now, but I kind of want to wait until closer to the release date of book 3 to binge them all.
6. The Rosie Effect by Graeme Simsion – I really enjoyed The Rosie Project, it didn’t quite blow me away, but it was a really enjoyable read and I’m looking forward to reading more about Don and Rosie. I have an eARC of this one waiting for me, so I should get to it soon!
7. The King’s Curse by Philippa Gregory – The sixth and final book in The Cousins’ War series (sometimes referred to as The White Queen series), I adored this series and bought the hardback of The King’s Curse on special offer when it first came out, and of course, I haven’t read it yet. I think I want to reread the whole series over the Christmas holidays though, and do an overview review.
8. Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater – I read the Wolves of Mercy Falls series a while ago now, but I really enjoyed the trilogy and was looking forward to Sinner, but I just haven’t got my hands on it yet. I sense this may be a Christmas present to me, from me 😀 .
9. Every Seventh Wave by Daniel Glauttauer – I picked Love Virtually up on a whim and it was such a quick and highly enjoyable read. When I found out there was a sequel, I got very excited! And bonus points to me for it being a translated book!
10. Untitled by Juliana Stone – I’m pretty sure everyone knows how much I gush about Boys Like You, and I received a tweet the other day that made my heart stop for at least a few seconds –
Which sequels made your list today? Do you have any great reads that you’d recommend? Link me up or let me know in the comments! Happy reading, Book Geeks!